Registration at the Conference Hall.
Theme: Moral and Innovative leadership. New Models for Sustainable Peace and Development.
- Interfaith Peace Building and Intercultural Joint Action critical in tackling identity-based conflicts, radicalization, corruption, violence and loss of values among people.
- Education of the Future: Global trends in education transformation and its influence on development.
- Entrepreneurship and Investment as Catalyst for Peace and Development
- Peace Begins at Home Campaign: women-led development initiatives for national development.
- Integrity at all levels of society and quality human resource for Nation-Building.
- Youth Network, Entrepreneurship, Service, Talent and Innovation.
Sub-Theme: Character and Creativity, Entrepreneurship and Science Incubations, smart work force readiness.
Download (Transforming Education)
Sub-Theme: Nurturing peaceful, loving and economically stable families
Download (Global Peace Women)
Sub-Theme: Interfaith leadership & Inter-cultural Action for peace: regional strategy and partnership launched
Download (Interfaith Peacebuilding)
Sub-Theme: Best practices that foster quality growth of businesses and investments in the Great Lakes Region.
Download (Global Economic Forum)
Sub-Theme: The Youth Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership League (YEIL) launched to build a youth movement and action into agriculture, manufacturing, research, marketing and innovations.
Download (The Youth Forum)
Theme: Policy reforms for National and Regional development.
- Enhancing regional cooperation, peace and security: Special panels for Heads of State, faith leaders, cultural leaders, women leaders, youth leaders, Members of Parliament, CSOs, business investors and teachers.
- Signing the Peace Declaration by Heads of State.
- Award Ceremony.
- Culture Gala Night: Celebrating cultural diversity of the world.
- Giving Delegates Souvenirs and Gifts
- Visit to Queen Elizabeth National Park (to explore the beautiful mountain sceneries, bird species, wild life, fresh water lake and the salt lakes).
-Gorilla Tracking at the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Tournament between Embassies.
- Tournament between Religious leaders and Cultural leaders.
- Tournament between Political Party leaders.
Departure at will
GPLC 2018 Mobile App for AndroidTM and iOS gives you the flexibility to connect, share and follow the Global Peace Leadership Conference on the GO!